Smoke bomb based on METHYLTHIOPHANATE for postharvest treatment in apples and pears in conservation or maturation chambers.
It controls the main fungi that cause decay in pip fruit: Penicillium spp, Gloesporium spp, etc.
Metiltiofanato ………. 25.0% p/p
– Metallic tin, net content: 120 grams of smoke.
– Metallic tin, net content: 300 grams of smoke.
– Metallic tin, net content: 600 grams of smoke
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Determine the amount of fruit to be treated and use the number of can needed according to the recommended dose. Remove the green cap from the top of the can and then light the wick. Close the room and keep it closed for 12 hours. Before re-entry of people in the room, aerate at least 1 hour.
– Unique treatment: 1 600 g can for each 25 tonnes of fruit to be treated.
– Support treatment: 1 600 g can for every 100 Tm of fruit to be treated.