CLORPROFAM (CIPC) based antisprouting smoke generator for postharvest treatment of potatoes, in chambers, warehouses and conservation areas.
Do not treat seed potatoes.
Prevents germination and sprouting of potatoes, produced during prolonged storage.
Clorprofam (cipc) ……. 25.0% p/p.
– Metallic tin, net content: 600 grams of smoke.
– Metallic tin, net content: 240 grams of smoke.
– Metallic tin, net content: 6000 grams of smoke.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Determine the amount of potatoes to be treated and use the number of tins needed according to the recommended dose.
Remove the green cap from the top of the boat (if applicable, depending on the capacity of the boat) and light the wick. Close the room and keep it closed for at least 12 hours. Before re-entry of people in the room, aerate for at least 1 hour.
Term of security: 30 days.
– Initial treatment: 1 tin of 600g / 10 Tm of potatoes to be treated..
– Re-treatment: 1 tin of 600g / 20 tonnes of potatoes to be treated (every 2-3 months).
Postharvest superficial citrus coating.
It is a surface coating for pineapples in postharvest that prevents aging, thus lengthening the commercial life of the fruit.
Protects the harvested fruits, improving their response against external aggressions by increasing the natural resistance of the fruits against them.
Postharvest citrus coating with food preservative.